Sunday, October 11, 2009

yay for me :)

So i finally has my first *official* sale on etsy!! By official i mean, a sale to someone other than my friends :) Not that I don't appreciate my friends supporting me... I DEFINATELY do!! But feel good to know my listings are being seen and liked :) Ok, enough bragging, lol... here's some pretties....






Gotta love a pretty, original flowing skirt ready for summer!! You can find this one, and many more at this store...


How could you not want to plant seeds of love???





Make your party the prettiest ever with these pompoms of brightness!!! WOW soooo gorgeous :)




Stand out in the crowd with these one-of-a-kind necklaces and cuffs, made of felt and hand embroidered :)




This painting, found here, is divine... love love love this!!!



and last but definately not least.... this necklace is just heavenly!!! i'm in love, i would adore this even more in black and red ;) hehe that's just my colours :)

that's about it for now... i'm off to put together some little paper packs and brooches together for the shop :)

have fun :)

No comments:

Post a Comment