Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Custom orders :)

Finished a couple of customs yesterday, a red, white and black polka dot one, and a pirate themed one in blues, red and black.


The client was very happy with the results, so that puts a smile on my face :)

Another thing that makes me smile... today one of my bestest friends is coming over for visits :) I haven't seen her in about a year, she's been traveling in Canada, Europe and Asia, *lucky girl!!!* I've missed her big time! So that means yummy Mexican food for dinner, and some op shopping :) yay :)

Let's see what i can find in the inspiration basket today...


These delicious hand made lampwork beads from this etsy shop.



Can bathtime look any more scrumptious than this??? These bathbombs, from here, look good enough to eat!!!


These are super pretty!!! They can be found here...



Ans this... leaves me speechless!! sooooo gorgeous and can be snapped up from this lovely store...

Better be off to the shops to get all the ingredients for dinner and sangria!! gotta have sangria with mexican!!! hehe yummo.... off we go...

have fun :)

No comments:

Post a Comment