Monday, July 27, 2009

why am i...

awake already... hmm full, no, over-flowing bin.... was supposed to go up to the road yesterday, but as usual, i forgot!! so, i woke up to the sound of the bin man driving down the street, luckily it was the recycling bin, he always comes first :) so my bin will still get emptied, YAY :)
Now i find it hard to go back to sleep, because my mind is racing a billion miles an hour with all the stuff that needs to be done... wasn't thinking i'd be moving for at least a few weeks, but with recent happenings as they are *my tank ran out of water* looks like we'll be moving this week-end, yup that's right, THIS weekend. I have packing to do... schools and day-cares to organise. Thankfully the place at the other end *my mans place* is ready to go and we'll be able to take our time moving my furnature up to Brisbane *I'm and hour away atm, on the Gold Coast*


I will miss this place, for sure with it's magical veiws on the Gold Coast skyline and Pacific Ocean, butthe change is something i am looking forward to in a huge way :) relationships moving forward, new city :) new adventures and no doubt, new struggles, no, that's not the right word... more like challenges. Nothing we can't handle, and we'll be together, what could be more important than that???
Pics of our veiw... who wouldn't miss that? Luckily where we're moving to has it's major advantages too :) Apart from stating the obvious, like, our family being together, and not seperated by an hours drive, there are other advantages, like this park, http://www.brisbane.qld.gov.au/BCC:BASE::pc=PC_2635 , Rock Riverside Park. Definately worth the visit is you're in the area, your kiddies will have a ball :) I know mine do when we do there :) and now, with the water facilities open, I think we'll practically live there all summer long :) *more pics posted then :)*

I love rainbows... I pretty much collect rainbow photoes, hehe... In other words, everytime I see a rainbow I have to take a photo of it!! Now i have quite a collection :) sooo pretty *NOTE TO SELF: blog rainbow pics soon :)*

Well, boys are up now, brekkie time :) porriage :) mmmmmm. yummo. warm. delicious. I'm hungry, hehe.
Hav fun :)
Tasha2shoes

No comments:

Post a Comment